[FWDLK] eBay

Do any of you know how to contact eBay?  I've had a few emails regarding those unable to locate my C300 on eBay
and I haven't been able to find it either.  The ad was supposed to become effective today at noon EDT.  I've checked
several of their pages and couldn't find anything that indicates who to contact for answers to questions.

Jerry Browarski