[FWDLK] C300 on eBay

I've just had a handful of people email me and tell me that they've been able to find my C300 on eBay.  A couple of
them did a search for 1955 300.  If you or any of your acquaintances are interested, here's the quick way to find it.
Type in the number 2424025599 in the "Basic search" box in the upper left area of the page.

Jerry Browarski