[FWDLK] Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

Hi all Forwardlookers!   I just want to take a little time to personally
thank Dave and Julie for providing the tent, along with the refreshments and food.
 Even Coffee in the morning!  I thought that this was really nice of both of
them to do this!  It shows the bond which really helps to hold all of us
together in this common interest.  Hats Off To Both Of You  Dave and Julie!!!  I
had a great time, and was able to meet quite a few members from the list.  Drove
up from New Orleans.  Took me 2 days, but I had my little rat terrier Angel
to keep me company.    George  57 Imperial Crown Southampton, 57 Plymouth
Conv., (2) 58 Plymouth 2 dr hdtps., other non forwarlook cars as well.