Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle Recap

Hi All,

Sorry to be a little late on the draw here, but I started a new job with PPG this week and haven't had much time to write.

Carlisle was great; a ton of FL cars, with about 20 1956-58 Furys making an appearance as well -- wow!

A ton of list members stopped by to say hello, and we all had a great time just relaxing at the tent.

Oh, and much MUCH to my surprise, my 1958 Plymouth took Third Place in the 57-59 class, although no one from Carlisle Productions told me, and I didn't get to drive through the grandstands, but I did get a very nice plaque in the mail.  Thanks to any of you who voted for me!

Lots more to post, but I'm out of time again.  =)

-Dave