[FWDLK] 413 temp sending unit location

Hi all -

I love this list you guys know all! This is an embarrassing question:

Does anyone know where the temperature sending unit is on a 413ci? I see a
small device under the A/C compressor on the block, it is about the size and
shape of a brake bleeder fitting, very hard to get at. I have a shop manual
but still cannot locate it. I thought it was on the left side (if standing
in front of the car facing under the hood) on the front top of the block...

A detailed description of its location would be great.
Better yet, a 413 [or similar Chrysler] block diagram would do...

Thanks for any information!

- Joe