Re: [FWDLK] eBay Fraud?

In a message dated 7/25/2003 12:52:14 AM Central Daylight Time, ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx writes:

Anyone ever bought anything from partsmanaz mailto:partsmanaz@xxxxxxxxxxxx ?  Won
an auction for a replacement glovebox and has been over a month since the US
Postal Money Order was sent. Guy won't answer e-mails and has no current
listings.  He has 2534 transactions with a 96.7% positive score.  Not much money
(less than $20), but it really frosts me that he just drops out of sight.  Lots
of negative reviews in the last couple weeks.  If this guy posts again, do
yourself a favor and don't fall for it.

LARRY

Larry,
Wise that you used the US Postal Money Order system. This is now fraud with the US involved (using the mail to defraud) and the Post Office will be glad to help you recover your money, and take appropriate action against the offender!
Ron ...