Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto Meet

Hi everyone.I'll sure be there looking at all the tail fins as i only live about 15 minutes away.
For anyone that wants to know im pretty sure the Desoto meet starts on Wednsday the 30th and runs through the weekend with the swap meet on saturday.
I'll be looking for some 59 parts and if anyone needs parts for a 57 4 door firedome i am trying to dismantle one thats pretty rough but has a lot of savable parts.
If anyone is interested give me a call at 810 687 0301.Thanks all and yell if you get here.     Jack in Clio Michigan