[FWDLK] 55 Dodge Parts

Hi to all,
   I have the following used parts from a 1955 Dodge 4 door I'm parting and getting rid of. It was too bad to restore. I have the dash gauges, speedometer, Steering box and collumn, steering wheel is cracked in a few places, fire wall heater box with motor not cracked, inside defroster box,  some SS trim, and other items I took off before cutting up the body. I have other parts for it but can't remember what I took off so ask if you need anything and I'll see if I have it.
Thank you,
Jack  in Shinglehouse, Pa  Finally the flood waters had departed---along with the famed Kinzua Bridge near here.