[FWDLK] engine pics

Hello fellow forward-lookers. Making new graphics for a site, and I'm
looking for pics of the '58 Plymouth's engines, two in fact. The engines
must be spotless. One pic from a Fury, the other from a Belvy, probably a
CHristine Clone so that it has the chromed air cleaners with red pin
striping. They must be stright down if possible.. thanks to anyone in
advance for help

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !