[FWDLK] Many Thanks

To the overwhelming number of respondents to my query about auto
transports, a humongous "shout out". Sorry been hanging out with my
daughters too much ;-) Anyhow, the consensus seems to be Rene hands
down. My friend talked to him on the phone at work today and couldn't
believe how much time he was willing to spend answering questions. Rene
is the real deal. I am seriously considering calling him myself as I
have a car that needs to go from Las Vegas to Montana. I was planning on
taking some time and driving down from Seattle, renting a trailer, and
dragging her up but after hearing what my friend had to say after the
phone conversation I may have to reconsider.
Again, thank you list once again
Doug