[FWDLK] Numbers on the Frame

Seems I recall a discussion some time ago regarding the stamped numbers on
the frames of our cars. Are there serial numbers stamped on the frame? Does
it match the VIN number? Is there any other tid-bits to gleaned from it?
Where is it usually located? I will be looking for it on my 1959 Dodge. Is
it pretty much the same sort of thing with all our fwlk cars?

James
1959 Dodge