[FWDLK] New Member from UK.

Hi everyone-This is Chas from Northampton in the UK.I've been on the list for a while,but this is my first posting.I am about to start restoring  a 60 Dodge Polara 6 pass.wagon
with 383 and auto,and I've got a lot of work ahead of me!  I expect my name will soon be appearing in the wanted parts pages of the FW website.If anyone cares to email me,especially 60 Polara/Matador owners,that would be just great.Regards,Chas Pearce