[FWDLK] Electrical work in Detroit area

Yesterday I took my 1957 Belvedere to a local car show.
When I got there, and was waiting for a place to park my
engine suddenly stalled, and then smoke started to come in
through the vents and out from under the hood.  I quickly
jumped out, opened the hood and called for help. People ran
over with fire extinguishers, but there was no fire, just
smoke from a sparking wire.  The wire was fried, right
through the firewall, under my dash to the headlight switch,
and then over to the ignition. There was a short somewhere
in the wire and we were able to disconnect the battery cable
before any more damage was done.

There was a guy there named Dave who was able to pull out
the faulty wire, and run a new one to get me home.  I need
to have it replaced professionally, with a fuseable link
wire.  He recommended a place on Woodward called Vincentas,
or something like that.  I live in Canton, on the west side
of Detroit.  Can anyone recommend a good place for
electrical work?  The big Woodward Dream Cruise is this
weekend, and I'd like to get my car fixed before then if
possible!

Thanks!
--
Patrick