[FWDLK] what parts do I need to suppliment the AAJ Kit?

[FWDLK] what parts do I need to suppliment the AAJ Kit?

Hi again, all:

I have an AAJ kit that I got from a friernd who did not use it.  It is
only the
adapter plates and spindle cover.    Now I need to figure out what brake
parts to go with it.  Does anyone have an easy shopping list?  My friend
just said "70's GM mid/fullsize stuff and Volare rotors."

I'd like to get a more precise list. :-)   Also, I want to use a good
dual resevoir master cylinder.  I understand there is one in particular
that will mount under the vacuum chamber (power assist).  I was thinking
of going to a later model vacuum chamber where the master cylinder bolts
right to it (since my chamber is leaking anyway).

Should I call AAJ and get stuff from them?

If anyone can provdes advise I would appreciate it.

Oh yeah:  This is a '59 Dodge Coronet D500
Thanks,
Lou