[FWDLK] sms follow up

Hello All,
                I called SMS yesterday and the response was good. It seems that although they have done panels for my car, no one ever cared to have the embossed forwardlook logos put into their rear panels as original. To make the panels correct, they're making a brass die to be able to stamp the logos in. They said probably another month. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Talk with you later.
Take Care,
Frank