Re: [FWDLK] Getting my door panels done..Where?

Re: [FWDLK] Getting my door panels done..Where?

In a message dated 8/19/2003 5:19:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, rcfryer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Roy.
Right now I m making some door panels for a '63 Imperial Crown. I had some molds made so I could reproduce the inset in the door panel where the crest goes, and then had another mold made so I can make the armrests. Both molds make parts from ABS plastic, which is much stronger than the original molded cardboard. I also made a pattern for the panelboard. These plastic parts can be used in 61-63 Chrysler Imperials, weather they are the Crown model or the LeBaron. You may want to let your club members know about these parts.
Best Regards,
Ron
Fryer's Auto Upholstery
712 NE 130th Street