[FWDLK] parchment.jpg

    I received a message from FWDLK right after the virus alert I replied to with an attachment that wasn't shown as a paperclip attachment, I remember receiving this e=mail before and I wonder if it has something to do with all of the virus attempts. the attachment is parchment.jpg and is a picture of what looks like a parchment background. There is no message in the body of the e-mail, could you check it out Dave?
    John