Re: [FWDLK] Rose.. Can someone with a '59 measure the rear quarter

Re: [FWDLK] Rose.. Can someone with a '59 measure the rear quarter louver/chevron location?

I still need to mount the NOS louvers I got at Carlisle.  Does anyone here have a car where
they can measure the location?  maybe from tail light forward, then fin-top down, or something?
I hesitate to just "guess."   I'd like to get them close.

Thanks,
Lou

Lou wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the '59 Dodge is almost back together after the repaint.
Looking good.  But, after all the money I spent on the spinner
hubcaps, I dunno if I really like them on the car.  I mean, I like
the spinner, but I also kinda prefer the black paint on the standard
wheelcovers, as opposed to the white on the spinners.  I think
maybe its the contrast with the whitewalls and light paint.
Below are pics of each...Opinions?

http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps01.jpg

http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps02.jpg
http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps03.jpg