[FWDLK] carburetor kits info

While cleaning my clutttered desk, I found a business card given to me by a fellow I purchased a carburetor kit from at a swap meet in Texas--
He sells "Carburetor Kits for all Makes and Models" 1926-1976 -Carter, Holley, Rochester, Stromberg--

Address: Bill Denman
              107 Shelmar Dr.
               Euless, Tx 76039
               817-355-9626

Hope this information is useful-

Jesus   '55 Ply, '65 Mustang Conv, '65 Mustang HT, "88 Mustang GT, '73 Mustang, 2000 Ford Pick Up

Do you Yahoo!?