[FWDLK] Show in Monterey County

Hi Everyone,

This coming weekend the Californian newspaper is putting on a big show at the Salinas Rodeo Grounds called Big Boys Toys.  They have offered Pacific Coast Mopars 25 spots in the show, but with it being Labor day weekend we are having a little trouble filling our spots. If anyone is interested please email me at DevilBarbie666@xxxxxxx or call Rick Denoyer at 831-320-8976. Any Mopar/Any year...they just ask that it be a nice car (no fist sized rust holes-haha).

Thanks,
Brandie
58 Plymouth