[FWDLK] plymouth headliner

hi all,

i had a 58 hardtop a few years back that came from california, the headliner had been damp at some time and lost its shape causing it to bow down from the roof, the strips were missing but the chrome ends were still there, so i removed the cardboard and sprayed them with water to soften them again, then placed them on newspaper and placed a board across the top weighed down to keep them flat until they dried out, they were a bit tatty so i painted them with normal house emulsion, the strips i found at my local diy superstore, i used curtain rail it was plain white, and the rear has a grove in it that slides onto the original steel retainer it is a bit wider than than original so i had to narrow it down at the ends to get the chrome bits on, if i remember the make was SWISH.

hope this is of help

good luck
paul