[FWDLK] My old car disease - 55 Dodge joins the family

[FWDLK] My old car disease - 55 Dodge joins the family

Well... I seem to have the old car disease even though I thought
it might be in remission.

I went to a great car show in Salem, Ohio last weekend with my cousin.
He and I both liked a 55 Dodge coupe that rolled in. Powedr blue, 2 door
sedan, flat head six, 3-speed, split exhaust manifold with duals, etc.
He said he would sell his 64 Chevy to have that car.  I figured the guy
 would sell it before that happened. We dealed and I bought it. So it is
now going to be safe (when I get it home this weekend) and David can
buy it when he sells his car.  he has had so many cars come and go
that I figure it is at least a 50 percent chance that is now mine
forever.
Originally from Oklahoma, so it is very very solid.  Only problem I
 know of right away is the trans needs synchronizers for second gear.
Brakes were rebuilt with kits from NAPA.

What should I look out for on these cars, and where can I find parts?

Thanks,
Tom                      57 and 55 Coronets in southern Ohio