Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 24 Aug 2003 to 25 Aug 2003

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 24 Aug 2003 to 25 Aug 2003 (#2003-235)

The solid color headliner strips used in wagons and at least 57-58 Savoy hardtops can be found in much better condition than the clear strips with mylar found in Belvederes and Furys. The wagon strips were used up into the early 60, s at least and although they are about 5" short of the hardtop strips a nearly invisible splice can be made over the sun visors. Word is that many years of vans used the same strips and my wife's 65 Rambler Marlin uses the same strips to hold up the headliner only they are chrome mylar! Hope this helps. Dick