[FWDLK] A #1 FORWARD LOOK PARTS MAN

Hello to all
just wonted to pass on a real good experience.
I just purchased a lot of hard to find parts from a member on the list by the name of john Garofalo "ply1958@xxxxxxx" he is one of a few people I have dealt with that  sold his parts at a reasonable price. And sent exactly what he described, and actually exceeded expectations with some extras! he was prompt and parts where packed well.
This guy will the extra mile to help you and your car out.
And by the way thanks Johnny!

             MARC B
     1955 DODGE ROYAL
  LANCER  CONVERTIBLE