[FWDLK] New import, '56 DeSoto

Hi all,

Just had to tell you that I saw one of the most stunning cars today at a friends shop down here in Auckland, New Zealand. '56 DeSoto Firedome coupe, pink over black, running a 392 hemi with a bunch of Stromberg carbs on top, '65 Torqueflite 8 3/4 diff, BEAUTIFUL leather interior. This car has been done beautifully!! Not sure if the previous US owner who did all this work is on the list. His name was Chuck Aldridge(?) in Minnesota(?).
If he is, I'd just like to say WOW! NICE CAR!!

Owen