[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth Convertible Top Lift Pump

[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth Convertible Top Lift Pump

Help..Can anyone help me with information or parts to restore my convertible lift "Dura" brand hydraulic pump motor.  The internal rotors are broken and if I can either get parts or a complete motor I will be back in business.   This is probably common with other 57-59 Chrysler applications.  On another topic can anyone else with a 59 convertible tell me the color of their top bows and the color of their top material.  I am of the impression that a white top received white interior bows and a black cloth received black steel bows.  A little survey of owners will help.

Marv Raguse