Re: [FWDLK] Date for Chrysler 300 Show in Dayton?

Re: [FWDLK] Date for Chrysler 300 Show in Dayton?

Hi all;
the Chrysler 300 Club International Inc. fall 2003 Meet starts on Wed 9/3
and goes throough Sat. 9/6. The concours is on Saturday in carrillon Park
and we leave the hotel in convoy @ 10 am to go to the park. All are welcome
to come play with us.

the cars will be at the hotel every evening and there is a parking lot parts
swap meet in the mornings so come with your parts also.

The Hotel is the Dayton marriott, 1414 S patterson Blvd In Dayton
Contact terry McTaggart, 937-885-4256 or pennsy300@xxxxxxx

Thursday Eve we also are going to a local dragstrip for a "Test anbd tune"
session...on our own, not a club funtion.

So come out and play with us and bring your friends,
Ray Jones, Meet coordinator