Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] warning and apology

Hello List,
My provider changed from ATT to COMCAST. They gave me a new Email address, saying that my old Email address would still operate for a few months while I notified friends, etc about the change.
I switched my virus protection to the new account, and now evidently the old address carries the Bugbear virus.
PLEASE do not open anything from rhoward @ATTBI.COM.
(Ron Waters, is this happening to you too?)
My new address is roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx.
If anybody knows steps I could take to wipe out the AT&T account, tip me off!
Roger Howard