[FWDLK] Cuttin' down on the noise

I am curious, what have you guys done to cut down on noise in our cars? Have
you installed Dynamat or anything like that? How about undercoating? How
much, what type? How about under the carpet, anything special? I am doing a
total restoration and thought now is a good time to cut down on some road
noise. I know that Dynamat can be installed in the doors and on the
underside of the roof....anywhere actually. I am just wondering if any you
have done this and what were the results. Thanks.
James
1959 Dodge