From: Marty Stewart <moopar2ya2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/09/03 Wed AM 10:35:48 EDT
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Cuttin' down on the noise

I used that bubble wrap type stuff with the foil on both sides. That worked very well. I also used some of the tricks from the newer high end cars.  They cover all access holes and openings in the body with a insulation material.  It looks a little like the stuff that comes in chocalate boxes between the layers but its a type of plastic.  Any opening that access the passenger compartment should be sealed as well as possible. Pads under the hood and trunk will also reduce resonance. I like to insulate the roof under the headliner if accessible. Spraying on the rubber undercoating material to the back side of the door skins as well as the fender liners and etc will all add up to a much quieter car.