[FWDLK] Noise gets OLD(er)

Dave/List, I didn't RE-undercoat Horrie , necessarily, to keep him
'quiet'; he "came"
(& survived Indiana!!) with undercoating, so it was a natural 'choice',
and his undercarriage
metal wasn't so appealing, before & after sandblasting.

With his current 3.55:1 rear end,  he tends to 'shout' (or, izit me!!??)
a lot, above 70 mph.

The idea of sound-proofing  the carpet-padding
is rather appealing, to me; I'm always looking for something else to do
for H.

after my kitchen remodel, I'll install (@ long-last!!) his Sanderson
block-Hugger headers & aluminized   2 1/4" 'pipes', w/the
NOS "D500" mufflers, I won on Ebay.  Dunno what he'll sound-like, after
THAT project.

"Sounds" good , to me!!
Neil