[FWDLK] Thanks, Chrysler 300 Club International!

[FWDLK] Thanks, Chrysler 300 Club International!

The Chrysler 300 Club International Concours held today (Sept. 6th) in
Dayton, Ohio's sylvan Carillon Park was absolutely MoParific. The
exhibitors, the cars, the setting, and the weather were exemplary.

I've hastily assembled my photos of the day into an online album. You are
welcome to view the cars at:

http://www.duricy.com/gallery/DeS-300

It was great to see the Hobby at its best.

Dave Duricy
desotoland.com