[FWDLK] Non forward look

Hi to all,
   This is concering the Johnny Lightning 57 Lincoln Futura.  (It has
fins).  There seems to be a few on Ebay, but where are they in the
stores.  Would any one know?
Thank you all,
Jack   Not in Shinglehouse for the time being (North Carolina at the
present time).  Harry, I'll at my daughters house.  I'll try to give you
a call this week.