Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plym front-end parts needed !!

Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plym front-end parts needed !!

Hi David and all the list members i have used front end kits from Kanter before but i just got through ordering a kit for a 61 Phoenix from PST in Jersy.
They quoted me 179 dollars no shipping and no tax for my order and i live in Michigan. Hope this helps          P.S   the Phone number for them is   800 247 2288