Re: [FWDLK] Buying Mopar cars/parts

Pretty cool John! I had an email with a reply from a Kantner rep and threw in the 1-800 number he left. Voila! up comes the site. Ya gotta love that Google   8-)
thanks again
doug
61s

John Zastrow wrote:

 something I recently ran across - can be helpful when researching cars/parts for sale, etc., when phone number is given in ad. Go to google search page - type in phone number (include area code).  Hit "search" and  sellers name and address will appear. You can even bring up a map to their location. It's not a 100% but works most of the time.  This only works with "Google" as far as I know.