[FWDLK] Hot Rod Custom 59 Belle

OK, I put the four barell on the ol 318. Whats my next best bet performance
wise? Also, Im wondering if those ol TV style stearing wheels might not fit
on the 59 Bellvedere. Wern't they on the New Yorker or something? 57, 58?
Also does anyone know where I would get some air adjustable shocks for my
car and can her stance be adjusted? As in can I adjust her suspension in any
tangible way? I'd like to drop the front a wee bit and raise the rear end
just a tad. Get that New Plymouth stance going!

Also, someone here once told me about a fellow who built a hot rodded
exhaust header for "our" cars. that would be a quick change in HP I bet. Any
one remember?

One last thing. I know there's got to be some modern Caddy type seats
(adjustable) that will fit my baby. Anyone care to take a guess?

The wife is actually gonna let me keep her and get and air conditioner for
it as well. Cant wait til next summer.

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es