[FWDLK] Very very very very low miles

Hi all,
Not exactly Forward Look,  but close.    The car is not mine.  I saw it about 6 months ago, It is really nice.
It is a 1963 Plymouth Belvedere  318 engine.  It is a Florida car with  5,900 miles... Yes, five thousand nine hundred.
I never thought it would go up for sale.  That is really all I know about the car.   It is located in Covington, Ky. about five minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio. Oh yes, he wants 8,500.00.  I also know he his going to put an add in the local Trading Post magazine in a day or so. If anyone has an inkling, let me know and I will tell you how to contact the owner.

Joseph Paolucci
Walton, Ky