From: Don Uhl [mailto:don.uhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 7:27 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

 Not quite Forward Look but pretty close.
     In my quest for the weird and out of the ordinary Mopars, I have
come across what many would say is Mopar's ugliest car. I am the proud
owner of a 62 Valiant Signet 2dr ht. Slant 6 with a four speed. Buckets
seats and very good interior. This was a one owner car and seems that
all mechanicals have been rebuilt, 165,000 miles. Exterior is a little
rough, rusty fenders and rocker panels. But truck, floors, under hood
and interior age like new. The car seems to have great power for a 225
super six. I am looking for a 4bl and factory headers. Should be a great
car to fix up.
Have a look at it at: http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/62Valiant01.jpg
Here is an interior shot:
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/62Valiant02.jpg

What do you think of it?

--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: