[FWDLK] Shed a tear

  Today I drove down to N. Miami to check out a 57 DeSoto 2 dr htp. that
is in the newspaper.  What a shame.  According to his wife it's been
sitting in the driveway for 18 years.  He bought it, parked it, and that
was it.  He never drove it !!!  It's rusted so bad that when I opened
the door it tilted down a few inches and I saw the entire firewall move.
The roof is rusted through all around so it can be lifted off like a
hat.  The entire body is like swiss-cheese.  The front bumper was mostly
aluminum foil shaped to resemble what was left of a bumper.  The little
Hemi looked good under the hood but was stuck.  It was sad to see.

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.
  '60 Fury  cnvt.