Re: [FWDLK] beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Re: [FWDLK] beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

In a message dated 9/16/2003 10:06:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, cpollock@xxxxxxxx writes:
The first gen Aztec was indeed the title holder until the Element came out.  It is a car without a style.  It looks like nothing more than a rounded box to me.
My stepdaughter has an Element.  She is fond of saying that "At last, she is in her element".  I hate the thing.  When I sit in it (I am 5'11") the front window line is higher than my shoulder.  She says it has "stadium seating", meaning the back seat is higher than the front so you can see out.  The reason for that is that you are sitting over the rear axle, and the ride proves it!  She drove it to Florida, and was unhappy with the gas mileage, too.

The very best thing I can say about it is that it is HERS, not MINE!

And that's the truth!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI