[FWDLK] Beer-holdin beer-comin cars (OR KNOT)

[FWDLK] Beer-holdin beer-comin cars (OR KNOT)

I emailed privately to Don, taking him to-task, for
fishing-for-complements, on his AMAZING
ride--hi-po S/6 motor 4-spd(!!!), black-n-red
2-dr?????!!!!--how rare is that? 1-of-1 ??

Anyway, what brought me out of the 'woodwork', was the comments about
the ugliest cars.

As much as I hate to say anything positive, except that I positively (
actively, with every atom of my being...; oops: )  dislike,   imported
cars, the  Hondae Rare-Earth elephant (right?)
looks like Tokyo Rose ( & you know what SHE looked like!) , compared to
the Pontiac-ack-ack
(dare  I say:  " AZTEK "  !!!???"   Now, THERE's the World's-class
bizarro-mobile! ("This is your brain, on drugs.....")

Speaking of Edsels, this past weekend, I saw an unrestored (how can you
TELL??) 59 Ranger stationwagon, inside the Delaware OH (near Columbus)
Taxi-
cab terminal!!!--guess it was a mascot, or ,  maybe  a memorial to "The
Missing Taxicab"; or, mebbe, it's being "worked-on" by an "Arnie
Cunningham" character; I dunno, but it's there!

btw, IMHO (always), the "bug-eyed" Plymmies of the late 30's were
worse-looking than the 61
Ply/Desoto's.

Has anyone ever 'morphed' (or, whatever) a 1961 Ply/Dod fastback roof,
onto the 1962 Ply/Dod body? or, vice-versa?

Happy dreams,

Neil Vedder