[FWDLK] Horn Ring

Well, I live & learn.  I bought a Horn Ring from e-bay, and it is obviously not for my 1955 Belvedere.

Can someone check the number 1613096.  It is the stamping number, but sometimes close to the part number and maybe I can at leats find out the application in general.  It does have the DPCD stamp, so it is somewhere in the Chrysler line.
Thanks,

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe