[FWDLK] Route 66 Rendezvous

Hi Gang
    I have been posting the pictures I took at the fourteenth annual route 66 rendezvous Saturday, I have 170 up right now and about 80 more to go. Here is the link for anyone wanting to check them out.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=1793024 click on the 14th. annual Route 66 to go into the album.

John