[FWDLK] 1959 Coronet for Sale in Virginia - great project!

[FWDLK] 1959 Coronet for Sale in Virginia - great project!

A member of our local antique car club has a 1959 Dodge Coronet 4-door sedan for sale - the car has power steering, 326 Red Ram V-8, and Torqueflight 3-speed. The engine and transmission are rebuilt, but not in the car.  The body is very good, and the interior was redone in green to match the oringial two-tone green paint.  The car could use paint, and the chrome on the bumpers is starting to go.

They bought the car after seeing my 1959 Coronet as a project for their car-nut 12 year-old son.  (Yeah, I wish I'd had that when I was 12).  After spending a lot of money on the car, they decided it won't be done before they have to move (husband is Navy), and they want to sell the car for $2,000.  They have a lot more than that in the car - it is a real bargain, but I already have too many projects and not enogh money or space.

It's a great buy for anyone looking for a solid Forward-Look car.  Email me for more information - I'll be glad to put you in touch with the owners.

Bob Stein
Norfolk, VA