Re: [FWDLK] Website ended

My goodness. Where did I learn to spell?.. I hope you all undestood that this is really what I meant to write. I actually DO know how to spell. Sorry for that.

"Hello list members...

After much thought, I have decided to remove my website from the
internet do to lack of interest.. and other reasons.

I want to thank all of you who visited it for one reason or another. It
was a pretty decent 4 year run and a labor of love.

May God Bless you all!

David VH ...  former website owner of:  http//:1960plymouth.freeyellow.com"

Actually there might be a bit of good news.. I may have found another host for my site, if there is enough interest..please let me know privately at my email address.

David VH

Do you Yahoo!?