[FWDLK] THROTTLE RETURN SPRINGS 290HP PLYMMY

[FWDLK] THROTTLE RETURN SPRINGS 290HP PLYMMY

Hello List members
In my search for 'correct' throttle return springs for the POLY 57  290 HP engine,,,,,,I have found a company willing to make them.

They would be EXACT form, fit, and function (tension)

The problem is they want $325 for a one time lot of 50 pieces or less (as few as 2)
Enough for 25 2X4bbl set ups.

Although it is really NOT THAT BAD,,,,I did not think we would have that many members interested.

25 people--it would cost $13 for a set---not too bad for 'origional' springs
15 people----it would cost $22 for a set
if only 10 people---it starts getting expensive at $32.50 per set......

Please let me know if you would be truly interested,,,,,,and I'll let the list know in a few days if it is worthwhile.
I know you can get springs VERY CLOSE to orig for only a few $$$ at most auto stores.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY