Re: [FWDLK] 57 D-500-1 question

Ron Allyn Swartley wrote:

> Yes, Paul, it was a 354 Cu inch Chrysler Firepower engine with Dodge Truck
> plain red valve covers. It only came in a 2 dr sedan or a 2 dr convertible.
> They were made for racing in 1957. The horsepower was 340 and with a solid cam
> I think it was 350.

>       Ron Allyn Swartley

Even though I got 2 different answers,
There is a intake manifold and 2 WCFB carbs on e-bay that my book
says the one carb with a tag identifies as this critter.
I thought the asking $$$ was a bit high, no bids so far either.

They do look like the mopar carb configuation to me.
So if anyone is interested.
Taint Mine, Do Not Know The Seller! Just reporting the offering!
AND too far for me to go take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33550&item=2433077296
--
Paul Holmgren