Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: 57 D-500-1 question

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: 57 D-500-1 question

Sherwood, no, no, no, I wasn't clear about the one who questioned the
Trucker manifolds on the D501;  that was ol' Wayne G !

I received a reply from Lee Smith, who does NOT believe that the 300C
cam was installed in the D501, but who reiterates that the 58 EFI valves
were installed in the D501, but that they were "different" in their
"weight & contour"

Can you confirm the "brass tags"  info on your
carbs?
How did you confirm the installation of Truckers
on the Fulies? (how's THAT, for jargon?)

Does anyone know the part/casting number on a 300C intake manifold?
Let's see: 57 intake & carbs on a 354, with Dodge Trucker exhaust
mannies--did THAT breathe, or what?

Neil