From: Nick Nichols <3nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '56 Imperial e-brake
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:06:29 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The e-brake on my '56 Imperial sticks at low speed.  Everything seems
to be be hooked up correctly and nothing is missing.    After the car
is driven for about twenty minutes the sticking stops.  It is of course
the type of e-brake that is hooked onto the drive shaft with a brake
shoe.   The cable goes back and forth fine.   Any info greatly
appreciated.   thanks, Nick Nichols

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage