Re: [FWDLK] Rah, Rah, REESearch

Ron, I am referring to documented reports on Ed Lyons, Arnie Beswick, and Dave Ryan. These are well documented numbers. They my be the best of the best out of no doubt many races.  According to Ed Lyons he used a manual transmission car with a high axle ratio and started in second gear. He was generally far and away the fastest stocker that year and was apparently never disqualified at a tear down. I have talked a gentleman back east who followed Mopar racing and is a good source of old racing print who was at several of his Ed Lyons races and he said Ed always shocked the crowd and was scoffed at by many Chevy and Ford lovers. This gentleman stated that Ed got very serious help from Dodge sources. I would be glad to compare notes and literature on this subject. Thanks Tim